Terms of service
Terms and conditions for website usage
The term 'Thames Restek UK Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Units 8 & 16 Ministry Wharf, Wycombe Road, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire HP14 4HW. Our company registration number is 3387425. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Thames Restek UK Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Thames Restek UK Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Thames Restek UK Ltd . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Thames Restek UK Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
At Thames Restek UK Ltd we make every effort to ensure the highest standard of quality in the goods we offer. If, however, the goods arrive damaged, do not meet the published specification or if you are dissatisfied for any other reason, it is essential that you contact us WITHIN 7 DAYS OF RECEIPT.
It is imperative that the Returns Procedure is followed and we draw your attention to our standard Terms & Conditions for the notification of returns:
“Goods supplied in accordance with the contract cannot be returned without the prior permission of the company. Duly authorised returns shall be sent to the company’s premises at the buyers expense.”
Requests for returning goods can be made via telephone (01494 563377), fax (01494 564990), email ( \n [email protected]) or by visiting our website (www.thamesrestek.co.uk). ALLrequests should include the following information:
- Your original order number
- Company name and contact details
- Our invoice number
- Description and quantity of items to be returned
- Reason for return request
On receipt of the above, the request will be reviewed and upon acceptance a Goods Return Number will be issued along with the appropriate Health & Safety documents – dependent upon supplier. Copies of these are available on our website.
The Goods Return Number MUST be shown on the outside of the returns package and, if appropriate, enclose the Health & Safety documents.
FAILURE TO SUPPLY THE CORRECT INFORMATION WILL RESULT IN PACKAGES BEING RETURNED TO THE SENDER.
SOME RETURNS WILL BE LIABLE FOR A MINIMUM 20% HANDLING CHARGE.
Applicable forms which MUST be filled out PRIOR to requesting a Returns Number:
Failure Report for Vici
Decontamination Report for Vici